Why should you buy Bitcoin?
Allow the dead to illustrate...
Why do I buy Bitcoin?
The Short Story
The Long Story
- If I give $100 to Acme Bank, what happens?
- They play with 90% of it, keep the profit, and offer me less than 5% in savings interest.
- If I buy $100 of Bitcoin, then I not only get to be my own bank, but I also get to save at a much higher rate of interest.
- If I happen to play with my money, then the profit belongs to me.
- I can use Bitcoin worldwide and despite sensationalism in the media, it is still grossly undervalued due to barely adolescent level adoption.
- In time, the experiment being run by the International Monetary Fund will implode and cause inflation to which Bitcoin is inherently resilient.
The Long Story
- I need to save money. I have short term goals, long term goals, and the looming prospect of "retirement".
- I don't want to be indentured to a paycheque for the rest of my life.
- My predecessors had opportunities through education and employment that are not available to me.
- My government collects taxes to pay for money created out of thin air and backed by nothing.
- This system is designed to entrap me with debt till death.
- They tell me that taxes pay for services.
- They also tell me that taxes pay the national debt.
- Services decrease.
- Taxes increase.
- The national debt just laughs.
- My government has prepared me for this life since kindergarten, while growing fat from my complacent servitude and distracting me with gadgets and media.
- Both my parents had to work, leaving me free to be conditioned and institutionalized into a life unfulfilled.
- My government will repeat this process with my children, as they did with my parents.
How do I escape the trap?
How do I live my dreams?
Submit questions, comments and concerns via S. McDuck.